Tuesday, May 03, 2005

shake your body

It had been quite a while since i had danced. The last time was somewhere in november. Till that time whenever i danced it was just for fun. As in there was nothing special about it. Some trance music and you go all out shaking every part of your body. But today I have discovered something new about dance. Wonder why I hadn't experienced it earlier. May be because I was never tired enough. But today I felt so relaxed, i hadn't felt so relieved for as long as i can remember. All the accumulated strain of 5 months was out in a flash . I realised how much I was missing all these days . just dance for an hour and your mind will be totally fresh.

1 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger Aashi said...

totally agree wid tht:)
its amazing to dance n set ur emotions free!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home