Thursday, May 05, 2005

A day in the life of PRS

0630 hrs : alarm rings

0700 hrs: still ringing. gives up. how lazy can a person get !!!

0800 hrs: Gosh! its 8. Well gym will have to wait another day. I will go to office early and get back before dark.

0900 hrs: still in the shower. no use leaving early. the traffic will be terrible

0945 hrs: bannerghatta road. why doesn't bangalore have a subway.*sigh*

1045 hrs: just when you are about to check your mail the phone rings. Caller: I created new loan. Entered this this this data. went to credit and then to proposal. came back to quickApp and then removed this added this these many times. and I am getting a null pointer.

1200 hrs: let me check who is online. i need a break.

1315 hrs: its so late. again the sweet dish would be over.

1430 hrs: what am i doing. the null pointer. bug number #%^@#$ . FE . Hope they all work this time.

1600 hrs: meeting time. if only the reminder in outlook would have been proper. darn everytime i am the last person

1750 hrs: tea time but let me just fix this null pointer before i leave.

1930 hrs: not possible let me get a cup here itself.

2035 hrs: done. hurray

2100 hrs: got to go. let me say good night to people

2130 hrs: who the hell wrote yahoo IM. it is ruining my sleep. me who used to sleep 14 hrs a day

2205 hrs: bannerghatta road again. and here i was thinking i am the only one overworked.

2230 hrs: call home talk for half an hour most of which is "nothing". have food and scream at my annadaata to switch off radio city

0000 hrs: good night pommu

1 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home