Saturday, April 08, 2006

Love - Hate Relationship

I used to think it happens only in novels and movies, but to experience something similar in real life made me dumbstruck. It's amazing how people come to like each other and people who like each other come to hate more than their worst enemy just because of one thing which might not even last a few hours. I am not sure how many of us have experienced this first hand but this is what I have seen happen a couple of times (not to me). 2 totally different people, go through a tough time together and end up being together for life . But for that tough situation, they wouldn't have been together even if they were to come across each other regularly. Similarly if two people like each other and things are going good, one silly thing happens and they start hating each other so much that they don't want to see each other's face again or even talk to each other. Even I wasn't able to believe such things until I saw it happening to people around me. I wish I knew what these situations had in them that would bring about such a drastic change. And it's not like you can control or prevent such things. You get to know about them only when they have done their bit. All I can say is someone up there is decitating what should happen to people second by second.

3 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger Banvri said...

A very honest post n ya i think we all come across this feeling ...
Infact this actually happen most of the time ..u feel attracted to some ppl n then u realise wat kinda that person is that ..

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Pramod said...

but is it right to judge a person by jus 1 incident :O

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Divya said...

haa Human nature , just becasue certain things did not go our way in a certain relationship, we end up hating the other person..
why do we always think only about ourselves...
but my opinion is the feeling wont stay for long esp when u end up hating ur best pal..
after a few years/months.. the person will be missed and things do get back to normal if both parties are willing too..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home