Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Obsession

I am in a terrific mood today. So you people are in for something really "good". Think twice before you proceed further. ;)
All my life I have been trying to get something, but it seems to run away time and again. Sometimes it feels so close that 1 jump and I can grab it. The next moment it seems oceans away. Everytime I strive to get as close to it as possible but at the end of the day the distance is same as it was at the begining. What have I not done to achieve it? Except open my mouth. That is something I just can't do. It is so embarrasing. I feel like I should be in mental care instead of speaking. God lone knows when I started trying. I wish I hadn't because it has become addictive. I can't let go. It is lingering all the time. It just refuses to leave me alone. One moment I am fully convinced that it has left me but the next moment someone happen and I am back to square one. Why me ? aren't there millions of others like me out there? Why darn me? Or is it that there aren't millions .Is it that there isn't anybody else ? Am I the only one in this state in the whole of mankind? Have I been so different from others? So disconnected from reality? Have I lost it? will somebody care to show me the light ?

3 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger Divya said...

It happens with everyone, there are milions going through this, its not only you and me.
its just that very few people bring themselves to blurt it out , and get lucky or otherwise.
Don't ever think its embarrasing , wait for the right person and this very feeling you are going through will be beautiful then!

 
At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP free shemale chat rooms Mature facesitting Prototype 68 pontiac firebird nm state basketball radio broadcast Budget rental cars in san diego Terika arnold divorce Hawthorn flowers Mmc nokia card 6260 male liposuction beforeafter Phentermine tenuate online Antivirus toolkit Infected breast implants Hair removal maine Cutting ambien prescription New attitude + toy Truck rental in bemidji mn minnesota

 
At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home