Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Can I borrow some time please ?

Time flies. I can't believe it'll soon been a year since I wrote anything. Not that I can write well, but it used to be the only ways of getting out things that used to corrupt my paranoid mind every now and then. I am thankful I haven't had to resort to it in the past year. But then when I used to write, I had the opportunity for introspection. This past year has gone by without letting me breathe. Weekdays I used to feel I had nothing to do. But by the time I got to work and back(put in a couple of other things here and there), I would be begging god to give me a longer day next and come weekend I'd be out of town on some obligation(Thankfully never on work!). My parents feel I don't visit them often. My friends complain they never see me enough. Is it my age or am I the only person suffering from this syndrome , I wonder. Am I that bad at time management or is it too much for my lil being to take ? In between all this I can't remember what happened to Pramod as a person. His dreams, his aspirations, his life! Some of you might know there was something I wanted to achieve this year. Something I wanted desperately and have been dreaming about for quite sometime. I don't see myself even on the road that'd take me there , let alone being anywhere near it. Have I got my priorities wrong ? No , I couldn't have spent this year any other way. Then what went wrong ? How have a lost a whole precious year of my life and more importantly youth ? I know there is no point crying over spilt milk but I would definitely want to know the answer so I don't end up doing the same mistake again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home