Thursday, July 21, 2005

Race against time

saturday evening sitting at my place. My saturday routine used to be different. Leave home morning , go meet up friends , lunch a movie or two and end the day with dinner somewhere around 9 . It has all changed. I have got tired of doing that. Now all I feel like doing on weekend is sleep. I am feeling old. I am drained out to the core. Sometimes wonder I am still 21 how am i going to survive another whatever number of years I am alive. When I see elder people and their enthusiasm even at the age surrounding 75 I feel terrible at myself. Another example of the fast pace of life. Our starting salaries are more than what our parents used to earn at their retirement but we are 10 times as much drained everyday as they were before their retirement. If this is going to increase at this rate what will happen?
Come to think about it why does life have to change. Why should it be different from what it was a half a century ago. Thinks have become smaller faster and we try to keep up with them. But WHY ????

4 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

arey yar, wat all r uthinkin
shake it baby

and sing.."18 till i die"

[:p]

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Pramod said...

i knw ... but im gonna b 22 soon [:P]

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger adarsh said...

u tell me y life should not change?

Y it should not be different from what it was half century ago...

 
At 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Fh12 volvo http://www.merchantservicesaccount.info/Smallbusinessmerchantaccountretail.html Free gang bang vidieos nature&aposs rest latex mattresses seroquel class action fort leavenworth vehicle code regulations Lab created ruby ring Norton international anti virus scanner

 

Post a Comment

<< Home