Thursday, August 18, 2005

but WHY ????

yet another day bites the dust . I ask myself what I have accomplished today. I think of so many things that I have done during the course of the day. It means so much to me and to so many other people around me. But is that what I wanted to do ? Aren't I doing it just for the heck of doing it? What is it that I want to do? What is it that each one of us wants to do ? Aren't we tempted by the things around us ? Why do we do whatever we do ? Is there any meaning to it ? Don't we try to imitate things around us ? Why do we do that ? Why does human beings have this habit of doing things the way they find it being done ? Take this blog for example . I didn't have any idea what it was till one fine day a friend of mine showed me what she had written. I tried immitating her by making a blog of my own. What if she hadn't shown me her blog. Would I have ever written this piece?

8 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger Somebody Else said...

hmmm...
go on beta..ur headed in d rite track...

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Pramod said...

@rajul ... i don't agree wid that is how life is part ... you can change it ... but can you handle the peer ???

@unkel ... wot road unkel :P

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

Too many questions...did u ever find an answer to them?
i havent!

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger Pramod said...

i wish i had :(

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Anamika Anyone said...

The answer my friend,is blowing in the wind.. the answer is blowing in the wind...

*cool blog,by the way,i'm keeping an eye on you*

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Pramod said...

yipeeeeeeee !!! finally someone reading my blog :D

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger adarsh said...

u got too many questions yar...

 
At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home